Hello, I am Oliver.
I am a Unity Developer with over 18 years of coding experience and I specialize in online networking, virtual reality and Unity Editor tool development.
Every game I've worked on in my companies is done using Unity. These are a couple examples of games I've created with my own independent studio Hammer Labs.
I am currently co-creating a physical Virtual Reality Arcade in Düsseldorf called the Holocafé for which we develop unique local-multiplayer Virtual Reality games.
Talks and Tutorials
I've also talked at various conferences and created a bunch of online videos teaching Unity development:
- Unite 2016 - Editor Scripting for n00bs (YouTube Link)
- Let's Code Games Tutorial Series (YouTube Link)
- Unite 2014 - Multiplayer Made Easy: Unity and Photon (YouTube Link)
- Unite 2014 - Editor Scripting from the real world (YouTube Link)
- Multiplayer Development with Photon and Unity Tutorial (YouTube Link)
- CeBit 2011 - Stereoscopic Game Development (German) (YouTube Link)
- Unity, C# - Since 2009
- C++ - Since 2004
- PHP - Since 1999
- 2008 - 2011: University of Applied Science in Darmstadt. Field of Studies: Digital Media - Animation and Games
- 2011 - today: Founder of the Game Development Studio Hammer Labs
- 2016 - today: Founder of the Holocafé